Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Southerland (FL) - Get Him a Safer Job

He's affiliated with the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC).

He HAD a good life in Panama City - before you stupid Floridians elected him to an unsafe office of Representative.

He's scared.
He thinks he is underpaid - beccause his job scares him.

It's time for Southerland to go and for Florida to elect someone who DOES NOT have ties to ALEC.




"And by the way, did I mention? They're shooting at us," Southerland told constituents. "If you think this job pays too much, with those kinds of risks and cutting me off from my family business, I'll just tell you: This job don't mean that much to me. I had a good life in Panama City."

Did you read that carefully?
"I'll just tell you: This job don't mean that much to me. I had a good life in Panama City."

Time for Southerland to go and a new NON-ALEC legisltaor to be elected - go for it Florida!!


For more information on ALEC –

And watch this news video  from North Carolina on how other ALEC "model legislation" is going to screw the citizens of North Carolina - legislation introduced by ALEC legislators.

*****************

A vote for an ALEC legislative candidate -
is a vote for greater pro-corporate representation and legislation  in your state,
is a vote against small and medium size business in your state,
is a vote against representative government for the people, and
is a vote against the very beliefs of the United States of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment