Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

ALEC Dem - Colona (MO) DUMPS ALEC

I think
Supposedly
Allegedly

Representative Mike Colona of St. Louis released the following statement today regarding the American Legislative Exchange Council's extreme agenda:

The American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) is not the innocuous, bipartisan organization it purports to be.  Their agenda is radical and wrong for Missouri.  I was a member and saw firsthand the sort of extreme legislation they push on state legislators around the country. 

I disagree with ALEC's extremist agenda and encourage my colleagues in the Missouri General Assembly to end their affiliations with the group.  If ALEC is too extreme for Coke, Pepsi, McDonald's, Kraft, Wendy's, Intuit and the Gates Foundation, it's too extreme for me and the people of Missouri. 

No comments:

Post a Comment