Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

#2 Graham Kicks Grovers Pledge to the Curb




Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Sunday said he is ready to violate conservative activist Grover Norquist's anti-tax pledge to reach a deal to avoid the looming "fiscal cliff."

Graham is the second high-profile Republican to assert his independence from Norquist this week, following Sen. Saxby Chambliss (R-Ga.),who told a local radio station: “I care more about my country than I do about a 20-year-old pledge."

Graham was more specific about his objection to the pledge than Chambliss.

"I agree with Grover that we shouldn’t raise rates, but I think Grover is wrong when it comes to capping deductions and buying down the debt," Graham said Sunday.


Full read is


Hatriots are becoming patriots - one at a time.

Poor old poopy head Grover Norquist.
His sky is falling, his sky is falling.

No comments:

Post a Comment